Me

I've been scrapbooking for about 7 years, and I don't have a single page about me! It's time for one so here it goes. This picture of me is the one we took at work for the 2009-2010 school year. Some people tell me I have the pose of mona lisa. LoL! maybe it's the hands and the dark hair? I don't know... I added some of the thing I love to work with most, birds, flowers, ribbon and pearls.

Oh and since the City Crafter's challenge this week is to include an image of a lady in a layout or card, I figured I'll enter it in the challenge too. Here's the link in case you're interested: http://citycrafter.blogspot.com/2010/08/cccb-week-18-isnt-she-lovely.html.

Supplies: K and Company: papers 'handmade,' and bird pin from 'olivia rose.'
Basic grey ribbons 'oh baby.' Making memories brads, flowers, and transparency.
Some Prima flowers and Kaiser pearls.

Comments

  1. This is really lovely ... see what your friends mean about Mona Lisa though LOL! thanks so much for sharing this with us at CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty.. The minute you mentioned the Mona Lisa, I can totally see it! Too Funny!
    Thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a nice Mona Lisa pose, : ) And, beautiful LO, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty thanks for joining us at the CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty!! I definitely see Mona Lisa in that pose! Thank you for joining us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Celebration Blog Candy! Enter Here!