My little lady card

So browsing through challenge blogs, I found The Crafty Nomad's blog. She's a featured designer in the Just Us Girls challenge blog. She's giving a free digi stamp and hosting a challenge with it. This stamp is so cute and has so many possibilities! Go check out her challenge at http://thecraftynomad.blogspot.com/2010/07/crafty-nomad-little-lady-freebie.html

Here's my card:

I had a lot of fun making this card, I colored a few different 'ladies' and I thought this one turned out the best. I had scraps of these pattern papers left and I thought they would look cute with her outfit. I cut around the hands with an xacto knife and lifted them so she could 'hold' the sign. My favorite part is the tiny rhinestone on her necklace :)

Comments

  1. I love the fact that you made her hold something else! love the colours! Thanks for joining in with my challenge. Fab Card!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Spring Fling Blog Hop