what happened to the bookshelf? and quick candy bar covers

So here's what I did with the bookshelf:

I used some of the sticky wall paper to cover the shelves and the front trim. Some of my scrappy things will be on the third and 4th shelves. As you can see I haven't finished reorganizing yet...





















A quick project:
I made these wrappers for candy bars to thank my friends who helped me out with this bookshelf. I wanted to give them a little something...They love chocolate (who doesn't?). So I made it a little more personal.








I made the wrappers using DCWV's paper stacks 6 and 7. I love these stacks so many papers in one stack with so many different themes and designs! I also used prima flowers and a star stamp. I made the wrapper on the left more 3D by cutting out coordinating designs from another piece of paper and sticking them on with foam dots. The text is done on the computer.

Hope you're having a wonderful day :)

Comments

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Spring Fling Blog Hop