Christmas card challenge #40

Wow, I'm so glad to be able to get back to christmas card challenges! I try to join in at least once a month, but lately I haven't been in a very christmassy mood. Last night, I finally got some christmas inspiration and  made this for the clean and simple challenge:

I used perfect pearl powders to make the paper shiny. The sentiment is a stamped image that I cut out and the ornament is a Dazzle from paperwishes. It was a quick card too, about 20 minutes, love that!

Comments

  1. Very cute! Love that it only took about 20 minutes to create. Great CAS card. So glad you joined us for this weeks CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card! Always good when they are quick too, at least sometimes! Thanks for joining us at Sparkle's Christmas Card Challenge! Cheers,
    Shanna :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Spring Fling Blog Hop