I'm Seein' Spots


Last Septemeber, my husband, my mother in law and myself went to Solvang, Ca. It's a beautiful little danish town and there are lots of intersting things to do there. My favorite was going to the Seein' Spots Farm where we got to hang out with miniature donkeys and pick some delicious organic apples right off the tree. They had tons of cute stuff like that donkey mailbox, I'm gonna do a companion page later ;) 

I'm entering this in The Paper Variety's Challenge which is Sew Much Fun this week.  The stitching around the pictures was done with a stamp and with a white pen on the corners.

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

Comments

  1. lovely page! thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Variety!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the green/brown/orange color combo!! :) Thanks for sharing at TPV. come back tomorrow for our BLOG HOP! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice!! Thanks so much for playing & hope you join in on our blog hop tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the circles! Solvang is so fun :) Did you eat at The Hitching Post?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Celebration Blog Candy! Enter Here!