Hi Everyone,
I just wanted to show you a little bag that I made with a bag I saved from My Scraps and More. It's a cute little online store. Tammi packages the product beautifully in a big brown paper bag (inside a box of course). I couldn't throw away the bags so I kept them to see what I could use them for. This weekend I cut one up and made this smaller bag that fits tags for 4x6 pictures.
I made it for my DH who is going away on business. I always like to sneak a little something in his bag ;)
I won't show you the picture tags because their way too sticky sweet... lol
I made the pull tabs with wide ribbons, you can see them peeking out a little bit. I decorated the front with a misted doily, a sticker and rub-ons and the back is stamped with this really cute Maya Road stamp.



Hope I encouraged you to reuse ;) 
Thanks for visiting! 

Comments

  1. Thanks Karla... and BTW I love the idea of making little notes like this! Hayden might start finding things snuck into his school books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is adorable! I thought I'd pop in and say hi!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Spring Fling Blog Hop