Quick LO's and Video

Here are 2 LO's I wanted to share with you guys. Just had a lot of fun. The Trevi Fountain LO is based on a sketch by sketchsavvy. 

For the Record collection by Echo Park.
 Button and Doily from Purple Pumpkim.
 Letters: The girl's Paperie, Tinsel and Twig
DCWV World Traveler and Heirloom stacks. 

It's time again for the Maya Road warehouse sale. I've made another video to show you all what I got in my box this time and show you a couple completed minis at the end ;) 


There's only a few boxes left as I type this
http://www.mayaroad.net/index.php?main_page=storefront
Just in case you're interested ;)
Keep in mind boxes vary in content.

Thanks for visiting :)

Comments

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Celebration Blog Candy! Enter Here!