Blog award! :)

The very sweet Joy at ...Wow...Did you make that? awarded me this: 


I hope you visit her :) 
I found out through Joy that Liebster is the German word for favorite or dearest. 
How sweet is that?!

Once you get this award you're supposed to pass it on to 3-5 other blogs who have less than 200 followers.

These are some of my favorite blogs with less than 200 followers:
 Donna at The Crafty Corgy
Nicola  at Sunshine Reflections
Sue at La Femme Knitkita
Stacy at Stacy Kay Creations
Tonya at A Life Revamped

These are awesome blogs that I truly enjoy.
Hope you get a minute to visit ;)



Comments

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Celebration Blog Candy! Enter Here!