FInally got Everyday Eclectic, and then...

right when I was about to sit down and scrap with it...the electricity goes out! :( The whole neighborhood went out till midnight. It was almost 8pm when it went out. There was still good light outside, so what did I do? I went outside to scrap! For about 15 minutes...but it was enough to at least get an idea of where I wanted to go with the LO. That was friday.
So Saturday I woke up ready to play! Here's what I made:
Papers- Everyday Eclectic by Echo Park, wood veneer cameras & arrow - Studio Calico,
Tape- Bella Blvd, ink- Jenni Bowling in Fountain Pen,
twine &bling from my stash

Thats me! I finally finished my M.A. in Early Childhood Education. I was lucky to meet some great people in the same program and we got to graduate together. I love that the color of my hood was the same as the blue in this collection ;) That worked out! 

I grounded my photos with a basic black line in the background (just a scrap of black cardstock) and with the tapes and banner on the bottom corners ;) 

Here's GG's adventure this week: 

Comments

  1. Karla, congratulations! That is something to be very proud of.

    Don't you just hate when you are ready to craft and something happens. Great idea to go outside. Love your sweet layout.

    Thank you for always leaving me such sweet comments. They mean so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your graduation! I loved how you used this new paper collection. Your idea for the layout was very clever! I am just finishing a layout using the same paper. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mahoosive congrats on your graduation Karla. :) This is a fab layout, so full of fun. xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Spring Fling Blog Hop