A couple more Dear Lizzy LO's

Mixing up Dear Lizzy Neapolitan and Lucky charm collections trying to use up some of my stash :) 

 
I entered this one in the Glitter Girl challenge for last week "Title free tales." 
I did it just for fun and I didn't feel I needed a title or journaling. There's no particular story to tell. Below the photo I wrote 'Exploring Mykonos, Greece' and stamped the date. 

 On the other hand this one's got both...

 
Can you spot the Pelican? 
He says 'hello' :) 

The banner paper reminded me so much of this little town because it was just as beautiful and colorful and that's not represented in these pictures. 

I'm currently on Spring Break, so I want this week to slow down!  Hope you're enjoying your week :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Spring Fling Blog Hop