Don't Hide the Gift In a Box!

I made a card and bracelet for my friend. I realized the scalloped edge of the card would be perfect for holding on to the bracelet. I love to display a gift when I can instead of boxing it up. Although decorating the box can be fun too :) In this case, the gift was easy to display! 



The bracelet is very simple to make. It's 3 lengths of chain with ribbon woven through one of the chain segments. The 3 segments are connected with a jump ring on each end and the closure is added to the jump rings as well.

 I had no idea how to make the ribbon stay, so I sewed it using gold thread on each end and added some clear polish to the ends. Please let me know if you have a better way to make ribbon stay on a jewelry project :) 

Hope you're having a lovely weekend!



Scalloped paper - DCWV 'striped matstack'  
Sentiment- DCWV 'warm brights quotes' 6x6 stack 
Gold matting for sentiment- DCWV 'foiled brights' 6x6 
Flower-  Colorbok  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Celebration Blog Candy! Enter Here!