Let's Scrap Together Today!

Happy National Scrapbooking Day!!! 
Let's scrap together :)
I love this day and I love it even more when it happens on the weekend. 

Come join me in my scraproom as I stream live on Ustream
I'll link it up here when It's on. 
I'm on here: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/madebykarla
I will have a chat available as well. 

I'll be playing along with the Creative Crop from Big Picture Classes and with Shimelle on her Blog 
You'll be able to see what's happening on my desk, live. I will be scrapbooking as much as possible. I mean, I gotta stop to eat, right? lol 


Let me know what fun stuff you'll be doing today. I'd love to come check it out :) 

Oh! and don't forget to enter the NSD giveaway here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Spring Fling Blog Hop