Then & Now

Last Summer we got to meet a very important person in my mother in law's life. Her classmate and long-time friend. 
They met in Hong Kong when they were children and grew up together. They both left Hong Kong and kept in touch through letters and post cards. We visited her in Canada last year. They're both in their early 60's now. 
One of the first things she did was bring out a photo album that contained this old B&W photo of them. 

 

I used the Primrose stack to document this emotional reunion. 
I just have to say how much I love the texture of these papers. They're almost like fabric.
They have some accents in superfine glitter. But very tastefully done. 

 

This one is at Michael's. Go touch it!  :) 


Comments

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Spring Fling Blog Hop