For the boys...

The Little Mister stack is so cute! full of wonderful colors :)
I'm loving those little cards. They're almost 3x4. 
I love them next to a 4x6 picture and a little tilted to one side. 

 

Used one for hidden journaling too. How cute are those bows?!
 


Here's another LO. This one is my husband and my nephew. My husband spoils him anytime he gets a chance and here he was letting him have a little more video time. 

 


Don't forget about the big boys in your life...your significant others...This card is for anyone you call 'Baby' in a romantic way ;)


Wouldn't this make a cute lunch note for the hubby?  check out the new  DCWV bling. It has great adhesive and will stick really good the first time you put it down. Even on glossy paper! 
 

Phew! That's all for today! 
Have a GREAT weekend! 



Comments

  1. So cute!! I always love seeing your LOs. The paper makes me wish I had a baby to scrap :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Celebration Blog Candy! Enter Here!