Make your friends a goody box

Hi Everyone! I'm back from vacation and of course I brought souvenirs for my friends and family.
So to distribute them I'm making little boxes to fill with treats we picked up during our trip.

I used the Emerald Garden stack to make a box (instructions below):

I lined it with doilies 


Filled it with treats. 

 

Folded over the doilies

 

Covered it & tied it with ribbon 

 

To make the box I scored a 12 x 12 sheet of paper in 3rds (4" & 8") on each side. 
You should have 9 squares. The middle square is the top of the box. 
Then I scored each side of the paper at 2" (scoring each outer square in half) 
Fold the score lines
Cut on the yellow lines  
Then you get tabs that will help you form the box.
To make the bottom part of the box start with an 11" square
Then score at 3 5/8" all around 
Then score at 1 6/8" all around
Do the same process of  scoring and cutting.

Let me know if you need any more instructions :)

 

Hope your weekend is going great!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Spring Fling Blog Hop