Leaving our mark on Abbey Road

We wrote a little something on the Abbey Road Studios souvenir wall. 
We're not huge fans of The Beetles but we understand the significance of this place 
& our moms are big fans :) 

This LO was based on this sketch:

 

This is September's Stackaholic sketch over at the DCWV blog.
Hope you join in this month ;)

This LO was VERY difficult for me!
This sketch is totally NOT what I usually do! It's a grid! It's straight lines! 
I usually skew everything and I think this is the first time I've used a grid!  


So I skewed the layers within the different squares of the grid. 

The pictures look busy and all the layering is really busy, so I typed the journaling on the post card 
and it makes it much neater than if I had written it by hand.  

Some details: 
 

 

I used these DCWV stacks: 



Thanks for looking!

Comments

  1. great layout, karla! i really love the typed postcard... such a great touch
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe this was difficult for you!! Everything from your journaling to your stamping just works perfectly. I love this layout!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Spring Fling Blog Hop