DT Take Over Week at DCWV ;)

We have taken over the DCWV blog for the past week. I hope you've enjoyed all the Vintage Collector goodies we've been showing you.

The next couple LOs are very special to me. I'm so happy to have these stories down on the page and in my albums. 

Pauline has been my friend for 10 years. We started as Pen Pals, she was in France, I was in Southern California. We've become friends over time and have actually met in person and taken trips together a few times. She is just an amazing person and I'm proud to call her a friend. 

Her dream was to come to Southern California and see the desert, the national parks and our famous cities. 
This was taken at Rhyolite Ghost Town in Nevada. She loved the desert and claimed this building "Rhyolite Mercantile" as her new home and dubbed it "Pauline Mercantile."

We referred to this as her California home for the rest of the trip :)

 

During this trip we went to San Francisco, which my husband and I visited when we were first married in 2003. Pauline took a picture of us at the same place on Pier 39, 10 years later. 


Since the journaling here is very personal, I tucked in to the envelope on the left. 
If anyone wants to read it, they're gonna have to work a little harder to get it out ;) 

I used one of the Bingo cards for journaling


I flipped it over and wrote on the back. 

Hope you've enjoyed! 
Make sure you take a look at the DCWV blog for more Vintage Collector goodies!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Spring Fling Blog Hop