Be Passionately Curious!

That's when the best things happen. When you're curious and willling to explore. 
We were walking around exploring when went up these stairs and found a great view :) 

 

I've been wanting to scrap these pictures for a while but the LO didn't seem to come together. 
The other day, it finally did! 
I might have to credit Shimelle's collection for helping to finally get this story on the page :)

I have her collection out on my desk right now along with Crate Paper's Notes and Things and MME Market Street Ashbury Heights. 
What supplies are you loving right now?

Comments

  1. Great page! Love the layering and design. Great photos, too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Celebration Blog Candy! Enter Here!