Life Today

I've been wanting to do a page using numbers to document things that are interesting to me about my life. Sort of a 'My Life Right Now' page. 
I really liked these shots my husband took, and I thought they would be perfect for a page about life today. 

 

I was also inspired by 'Grammar Free Journaling' which is a class I'm taking over at Big Picture Classes.
Here's a close up of the journaling: 

 

My handwriting is not the neatest of prettiest but it's mine...so I just write and try not to worry too much about how it looks.  

I used My Mind's Eye Market Street Ashbury Heights and a variety of thickers and letter stickers.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Celebration Blog Candy! Enter Here!