Baby shower decor

Just a few snapshots of my favorite decor pieces used for my baby shower. 

A shelf with pictures and monogram: 
The stuff on the 2nd shelf are prizes for some of the games.
 

I'm crafty, so I couldn't just stay out of it. 
I made chocolate dipped pretzels as favors:

 

And masks for the photo booth: 

 

I saw the idea for a 'welcome wagon' on pinterest and it was too cute to pass up...

 



These are the center pieces for the tables. They turned out so pretty! 



These are little center pieces that were displayed on the table along with the bigger center pieces above. 


The mushrooms are actually chocolate!

So cute, right?! My sister really did an awesome job planning this!

Hope these images spark the craftiness in you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Spring Fling Blog Hop