Halloween Decor

Hello! I usually take out my Halloween decorations in the beginning of October. 
How about you? Do you decorate? 

 

I used a frame from the dollar store for this project. The background is a piece from the premium paper collections out at Joann. I love those papers. they are so beautiful! 
I know they're not inexpensive, but don't forget to use your 50% off coupon when you shop ;) 

I also used the skulls from the home decor line. I added a little bow and star to one, an eye patch to another and a golden star to a third skull. I used spiders from the Halloween sequin pack and some twine from the die cut pack throughout the frame. The little mirror star is from the mirror sticker line also at Joann.




 

Can you believe October is here?!



Comments

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Spring Fling Blog Hop