Stack-a-holics, you've been waiting for this!

Over the weekend, the new DCWV sketch challenge was posted. Right on National Scrapbooking Day (NSD). 
Were you able to do any scrapping?  I did, only one page, but it's something! 
I'll share that another day :)

In the meantime, here's what I did for the challenge: 



This is an interactive LO. You flip the photo up and there's another photo! 
I used the DCWV Adhesive Fabric stack as a photo mat and to attach the photos and paper mats to the LO. The journaling is underneath the photo. 


This is the Boutique Vintage stack. 

 

Here's the sketch: 


...and if cards are your thing, here's a sketch for you! 


Don't forget to enter my giveaway!
 Just click my blog name and it should be the top post...or click HERE
See you soon :)

Comments

  1. Great page! I keep meaning to get to my scrapbooking in the evenings and do the challenge and then I get pulled away. Thank you for the inspiration to get back to it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Celebration Blog Candy! Enter Here!