Whovian Birthday

So it's been a long time since my baby turned one. I haven't shared her birthday decorations yet because...
1. we were so busy we forgot to take photos of the decorations!
2. the few photos that were taken are scattered over different cameras.
3. She's a handful!

Here are a couple things which I kept long enough to take another photo:

These are large chalkboard banners from DCWV and the rose was made with the 11x17 stack using the template on the back cover. 
Because what's a Doctor Who party without a Rose?!


I promise we were able to see this better outside during the party. I used the DCWV banners DIY project stack, the chalkboard banners DIY project stack, the Stardust stack, The 16x20 neutrals stack and the Glitzy Glitter stack.
 I printed that tigger in the tardis and fussy cut it.

I can't believe she's 1! I used the stardust stack for this one. I outlined the edges of the O and E with white chalk to help them stand out and give them a soft glow. Did you catch the Tigger Doctor and the tardis peeking from the N? 

These were just a few of the decorations I made. I was in a mad rush a week before her bday, trying to get it all done. Remind me to keep it simpler next year!


Comments

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Spring Fling Blog Hop