Hello Lovely!

Hello! I want to show you this cool layout I made with the DCWV Jet Black stack. At first, I was a little put off by this stack because it's black and white with a couple sheets of black glitter and a couple sheets of white glitter. Well, turns out I LOVE this stack! 


I drew and water colored this balloon the other day. I used the white wink of stella pen before adding watercolor and it's shimmery everywhere! The basket and ropes were covered in  Imagine Crafts shimmer creative medium, so the paper resists the water color and becomes shimmery. 


 I love the way my baby used to sleep when she was tiny. of course it's still cute, but for a while, she slept with her arms up by her face and her mouth looked all pouty. 
I still need to add journaling to this page, which I will tuck behind the photo.
That map paper is from the DCWV Maps and Ledgers 8x8 stack.


I got out a bunch of die cuts and stickers and clustered them in a couple places. I love the black and white look with the pops of color. I punched out the clouds from the white glitter paper in the Jet Black stack. 

That was fun! I'm ready to make more layouts with Jet Black and use up my stash of die cuts and stickers! 

Would you buy a black and white stack?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Celebration Blog Candy! Enter Here!