April Stack a holic challenge

Hello stack-a-holics! 


Here is my take on the April Challenge: 


I used the DCWV Scripts and Music Notes stack out at Michael's. Perfect for this photo of baby playing in the falling leaves. We threw the leaves up for the photo op but it was still fun for her! 


It's based on this sketch 


I also made a card this month! 
I colored the tag when I was playing around with my markers coloring on the new Paint and Create set 'Heart of Gold' (out at Joann stores).

Then I decided to use it for the challenge  and I found this old sticker in my stash. Perfect! I can still add more details once I know who the recipient will be :)


It's based on this sketch: 



Comments

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Spring Fling Blog Hop