Royally Sweet!

Hey everyone! 

We went to the County Fair last summer and they had little thrones and props set up in the children's area. We just had to try snapping a photo of our little queen. It was a little tricky to keep her still long enough but we managed!


I've had this photo for a while but didn't know which papers to use. I'm glad I waited because the DCWV Scripts and Music Notes Stack worked perfectly! I had a lot of fun layering different pieces from the stack along with other embellishments. She's definitely the Queen Bee at our house!
 Who's the queen bee at your house?

I hope you're all having a really fun Cinco de Mayo!


Comments

  1. Very sweet photo! Those were perfect papers for your cute layout! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet photo! Those were perfect papers for your cute layout! Great job.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Spring Fling Blog Hop