Frameable Quotes



Hello! 
This time I have something different to show you :) I used the new Frameable Quotes stacks, which are available at Michael's. That wall and shelf in my bedroom were both empty, so I decided  to give it some color. It's on my husband's side of the bed, so I thought it needed something sweet for him to see in the morning.



The banner plaque and heart are also from Michael's, although they might be in the clearance section now. 



The banner plaque and long quote are being held on by stikki clips, which I think are brilliant for holding paper to the wall without damaging it.



I got the pretty frame in one of Michel's $2 bags with a few other things. I know! It was such a great deal! 


 I'm really enjoying the frameable quotes and have been making layouts and cards with them as well. 



I love how versatile these are! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Spring Fling Blog Hop