In with the old: Rub ons

In an effort to use up old supplies, I'm digging way, WAY, deep into my stash. 
This time, it's my OLD rub-ons. Surprisingly, they worked so well! 


I had several photos of our time in Belgium that I really wanted to scrap. There is one more photo behind each of the top 2 photos. I really like hiding photos and journaling when I want to scrap a messy/busy page. 

I started with the DCWV 12x12 Vintage essentails paper and collaged it on to a white cardstock. Then I used the entire pack of rub-ons and added some white paint and watercolor splashes over it. When all was dry, I inked the edges. 
I layered some vellum under the photos, I love that little detail peeking out behind the photos. 

The bottom picture is a lovely little second hand store we found while exploring Bruges and we bought several unique items there. 

A few days after I made this layout, I noticed I made a mistake. The top photo is actually Tallinn, Estonia, Hahaha! oops! I'm gonna leave it like this and make a note next to the photo. 

Have you ever made a mistake on your layouts?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Spring Fling Blog Hop