Made Mine Jewelry

Hello! Today I have a bit of a different post for you :) 
I made a few pieces of jewelry with the Made Mine collection by Blue Moon Beads. 
These are blank pieces that can be customized by adding rub on monograms...and more!



The monograms come in a variety of fonts. The rounded font was not my favorite when I saw it in the package, to be honest. But, I found that it gives classic jewelry pieces and "edgy" look, which I'm loving. 


The locket is my favorite! Have you ever wanted to wear your scrapbooking paper because it's just so beautiful?! I sure have! 

So, I did! I used a one inch circle punch to get a piece of a favorite paper, and added it to the locket. The Made Mine collection includes discs that you can use in this locket, so I added a monogram on a clear disc and inserted that over the paper. 
I'm so excited about wearing my favorite papers and patterns...But I probably wouldn't do it in wet weather because the paper is exposed in the back. 
Thanks for visiting the blog today, hope you leave here inspired :)

Comments

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Celebration Blog Candy! Enter Here!